Do you want a system that produces different catalogs per media and language out of one main source (Single Source Publishing)? What are the benefits of this and what is single source publishing used for? This and much more can be found in our blog post.
You would like to provide your spare parts catalog to your service technicians and customers 24/7. But sometimes service technicians deal with a bad or no online connection. That is why your need to provide them with print or offline catalogs.
Consolidate your data from all possible systems into a single data pool. From this pool you can generate the required information and create catalogs for the Internet, Intranet, CD, USB and paper at the push of a button. You can do this with the interactive service information system from Quanos Service Solutions. It is the data pool for your catalogs where you collect all the information about your machines. No matter whether operating instructions, circuit diagrams, prices, parts lists or 2D and 3D graphics. This means that you only need this one data pool to create catalogs for all media. Now you can decide whether the publication of your data takes place online, offline, as a print file or on mobile devices.
Everything you wish for
- Catalogues for print, CD, internet, tablet PCs, smart phones
- Media independent data retention
- 24/7 available
- Multi-language catalogues optional
Always up to date Data
- Single Source Publishing: no multiple data processing (all date from one single source)
- Create and maintain catalog structure
- All data changes incorporate in all catalog media automatically
- Continuous updates - minimal effort
Timesaving in documentation
- Consistency and improved quality of technical documentation
- Reduced costs and creation time for documentation
- Minimized effort on administration, review and translation
- No redundant, inaccurate or unnecessary information
You would like to know more?
Find out in our brochure how to publish spare parts catalogs for any medium quickly and easily. Save valuable resources and time when publishing and distributing catalogs: